Saturday, June 23, 2012

Our Wedding


Joe and I got married in March 2008 and we wanted a simple, yet elegant celebration with lots of personal touches. 


This was the isle runner I hand painted with the monogram I designed

Here are some of the monograms that were designed but not used

Ceremony Program

Instead of having our guests pick up cards with their table assignment on them I designed candles with each couples names and table number. It looked pretty and provided more candle lighting in the dining room

Instead of table numbers we used words of virtue with a photo of the 2 of us. Favors were also wrapped in matching colors and we also had little wine bottles with our monogram on them. 

I wanted to include those who couldn't be there with us but were with us in spirit. I made these memory candles to do just that. 

The menus were printed and I included a little ribbon around the napkin to dress it up 

The candy buffet was a personal favorite with the theme, "Love is Sweet". The words are made of Styrofoam 

Guests were able to take candy home with these Chinese take-home boxes, also including our monogram. The sign reads,
 "Grab a box  
Take a Treat
and don't forget that
Love is Sweet" 

No comments:

Post a Comment