Saturday, July 7, 2012

It's A Boy

Saturday I got to celebrate with a good friend who came in from Chicago for her baby shower. We met years ago while working at a local restaurant and it's been 2 years since I've seen her last. We keep in touch though via phone and good ol' Facebook. The shower was held at The Paramount by Lake Eola. It was hosted by the mom-to-be's mother and best friend.  The club house was beautiful with a very modern touch so there was not a need for a lot of decorations. 

I made some table tents for the Mimosa Bar, Bloody Mary Bar and Cupcake Stand. 
See pics below for the party pics

Mimosa Bar


 Bloody Mary Bar

I made this banner to be hung by clothes pins (sorry about the quality, cell phone pic)




Cupcakes made by Lauren and Cupcake toppers made by your's truly 

Email me at partyvisionandsupplies@gmail.com if you are interested in any of the above for your next party

No comments:

Post a Comment