Friday, January 25, 2013

Pink & Brown Western Theme

I recently threw a birthday party for my daughter and the theme was brown and pink western. I designed everything myself. Everything you see is available for order and can be personalized.

Banner made for the food table AKA Chuck Wagon. I decorated the table with pink bandannas to add a little extra something 


Personalized Happy Birthday Banner

Wreath personalized with name and age. The wood cut outs came from the local craft store and I painted them myself

Table Tents

Boot shaped sugar cookies

"Thank You" tags for the cookies

Personalized water bottle labels

I ordered the following horse and cowgirl cutouts from Oriental Trading. The hay I got from my local craft store around Halloween time

the watern' hole

cupcakes made by Hello Cupcake Bakery

No comments:

Post a Comment